Sunday, November 23, 2014

I am CREATOR GOD OF THE NEW EARTH

Mandate as Creator God
Mandate in verbatim:
Put down the weapons!
I mandate hereby,
who I am Creator God of worlds,
who I am an awakened consciousness,
who I am Human among Humans, who choose Life:


Put down the weapons!
I command,
That all weapons in this world be silent!
I command,
That all soldiers in the world
put down their weapons!
I command,
That all armies, which carry out wars of
aggression, will be stopped in their ambitions!
I mandate,
That this mandate must
now be complied with!
I mandate,
That human Beings will become aware
of their humanness as responsible consciousness,
to maintain life and not to destroy it, either as
a soldier or civilian, either as a slave or ruler.
I mandate,
That the heavenly forces level the path
for the new earth, and in the following
manner that all wars in this world will
be ended and that planetary peace prevails!
I mandate,
That everything that is needed flows
to individual happiness, the freedom of
individual human Beings, to the benefit
of society of all human Beings.
I mandate,
That all heads of government, which oppose
the happiness of individuals, be now removed
from their office.
I mandate,
That this world receives new leaders!
Those, who stand up to the demands of
this time, who feel obligated to the property
of mankind and take on responsibility for
the wellbeing of the planet.
I, who I am a Creator God among Gods
mandate that this will now occur.
Today war and death end,
because due to my almighty
divine will I have mandated peace
and life for this world.
I am the way, the truth and life,
I am
CREATOR GOD OF THE NEW EARTH

No comments:

Post a Comment