Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The New Scriptures and Autobiography Written by Sananda/Jesus

the new scripture of Jesus/Sananda

http://www.whoneedslight.org/current-messages-english-1/

I will be with you, working closely with the Company of Heaven to assist you in your transition.  I wish to encourage and support you, and with the help of our "boots on the ground" - our worldwide network of incarnated Lightworkers - to give you concrete help to raise yourselves up and out of the thick and heavy darkness you have endured for centuries.  Join with us now, for you are a Lightworker too.  You will find fellow seekers and guides along your path who will recognize the truth of my words and the Love in your hearts.  Together, we will manifest our Dream.
 

I came here to teach unconditional Love, the Love of our Creator.  I came to use my understanding of God's Love and Light to help people heal and to alleviate the suffering caused by oppression of all kinds.  I do the same now, with an audience that has access to a far more sophisticated understanding of science, politics and economics than those I was addressing in the Middle East more than 2000 years ago.  We also now have access to the internet as a way of sending out the message across the globe.

In service to humankind, I am Sananda/Jesus




2 comments: