Monday, July 27, 2015

To the children that i love.

hello dear ones, i come to you with a few thoughts in my mind. I thought now is a good time because we are about to be upgraded and rebooted.

for over 13,000 years, i have lowered my frequency of this planet. making it go from its higher dimensional self which is 5d, to 3d. so to put it mildly, i have been in dualistic mode, causing the frozen poles which are actually the entrances into the inner earth. this gave you guys the seasons and the variation of cold temperatures.
the earth is supposed to be tropical all year. if you like the cold, then you will love my mountains to ski on.

you all have much to learn. so what i say isn't going to effect that.
being in duality, you are control by your ego, and then the cabal controls you by propaganda and mind control. this make you all live in fear. that, i promise, will change very rapidly.

so humans and myself, for 13,000 years have been living an abusive life, or for some of you, all your lives, by means of reincarnation and the cabals soul trap.

i love all of my children, including  the ones in control that have been abusing me and  basically destroying me.
forgive them for they know not what they have done.
oil is my blood, and they take it from me and make profits.
none of this would have ever happened if the cabal gave us the free energy that Nik Tesla made.
i sometimes think of how much money with holding Teslas patent ?  
i think about the destruction to me has been caused by their game.
alll the wires, all the lights, all the materials taken from me to create unnecessary waste and pollution.

so, yes, its been a long hard road  in 3d. for all of us.
and i want you to stay strong and stay calm. i know im rumbling, but i am hoping that soon you will all be free,divine,light beings. and a will embrace all of you as i am upgraded ! 

remember the date 9/28/2015

with love, your  
Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment