Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Welcome to prison earth. A Planet for the imprisonment of your soul!

Welcome to prison earth. A Planet for the imprisonment of your soul! We're sure you'll enjoy your short stay here.. And We'll see ya again after you die!! we'll make sure we do everything possible that your rebirth occurs within a timely fashion so you don't miss a thing!
So enjoy our show.. And enjoy it once again, And then again, And again.. Lol.
We could not do it without you!! your participation has made it all the worth while!! thanks for making it happen!
Yours truly,
-An alien race
PS,
We ownn you! &
We control your consciousness.
We run your world.
And we may even look just like you.

Listen, It doesn't have to be like this.. But. humanity allows it to be. Its the Sad truth I know. I have the answer. Well many of us do. But no one wants to listen to a "crazy" "conspiracy theorists" who is a "crock pot" because i rather mock you and make fun of your "crazy" ideas and notions that couldn't be true. Oh no.. Hahaha. It's to funny to be true. Haha.
ya, well, it is.. So whenever most of the human race is ready to get over themselves and listen to people like me instead of the false teachings of the church the world will get better.
I'll show you to your own power that YOU are. I'll show you strength. Ill show you why and how YOU are GOD. You'll eventually see it through your own life experience if you apply my words to your life in your actions. The truth will just naturally unfold for you from them on. I can be your catalyst for all of this.
But most of you choose the path of another's Creation instead of creating your own.
This "creation" I speak of is church.

The church will teach you weakness. The church will teach you how to hand yourself over by placing your power into a false doctrine/beliefs/God. That is weak. Believing in Bullshit is weak.
This will teach you division and fear.
I will teach you unity and show you that you are love/god/everything in existence. I will show You how you are one aspect of the whole and the whole at the same time.
They will paint a picture of an after life that doesn't exist. Your life is yours. It's not in the hands of some spooky powerful supreme being. "Supreme beings" (people wanting to rule over others) people like this run this world. And we can see how that's working. Not to well, huh?
How do I know all of this you may ask? Well, Its quite simple actually.. I mean, I AM everything. So how could I not??
You are everything as well. So the better question would be, why don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment